Self Help books … Never got on board these soft landing pyramid schemes (my opinion)!
What is this “Self Help” category anyway? Let us check the dictionary:
- designed to assist people in achieving things for themselves
- the use of one’s own efforts and resources to achieve things without relying on others
Kany made it into my email’s newsletters through a common Facebook group we were both interested in.
At first I was sceptical and curious to see how long it will take before I treat her emails exactly like the self help books you just do not connect with when life happens.
Magically, the day to day routine of reading your emails allows the Self Care words to find its way to your mind!
You do not experience such emails as empty catchphrases, yoga words or wishful positivity.
Kany COFFIE’s words resonate with what you are ready to read, subject to your mindset, on a day to day basis. And it is mood-saving at time!
Articles every Monday:
- INTRODUCING Kany COFFIE
- Be the change you want to see in the world
- Get Out of your comfort zone
- Monday 25/06/18: There is Magic in the air
- Monday 02/07/18: Instinct & Letting Go